I'm going abroad! To Italy! I'll be studying physical theatre at the Accademia dell'Arte in Arezzo for this exciting spring semester. On this blog I will write about things I eat, places I go, things I eat, people I meet, things I eat, classes I take, and things I eat. You may read and be hungry. MUCH LOVE AND I MISS YOU!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Villa time

I've made it to Arezzo! Well actually, I made it to Arezzo on Monday, but whatever. We were all bussed from Florence on Monday night to the (gorgeous) villa, and spent the last day and a half doing orientation things, eating fantastic food, and meeting everybody. Today is the first day of classes, so I'm really excited to get going onto that! Here's a few pictures of my beautiful new home :)


My room in "la casina."


View of Arezzo from the roof of one of the villa buildings.


The villa!


Again!



Arezzo is beautifulllll.


AND DELICIOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment