I'm going abroad! To Italy! I'll be studying physical theatre at the Accademia dell'Arte in Arezzo for this exciting spring semester. On this blog I will write about things I eat, places I go, things I eat, people I meet, things I eat, classes I take, and things I eat. You may read and be hungry. MUCH LOVE AND I MISS YOU!

Monday, February 7, 2011

barbara streisand

I had a big breakthrough during open studio time tonight - one of the headstands we were working on in movement class was giving me trouble, and I can hold it now basically as long as I want! WOOHOO! It took me a little while to teach myself the right way to arch my back and balance my core instead of just kicking myself up - I had to overcome my instincts and trust my own ability to balance in a new way. I suppose that's some deep analogy for life, but for now it's just how I managed to stand on my head :)

ALSO this song, "barbara streisand" by duck sauce is ridiculously popular here, and I think it's hilarious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu_zwdmz0hE


No comments:

Post a Comment