I'm going abroad! To Italy! I'll be studying physical theatre at the Accademia dell'Arte in Arezzo for this exciting spring semester. On this blog I will write about things I eat, places I go, things I eat, people I meet, things I eat, classes I take, and things I eat. You may read and be hungry. MUCH LOVE AND I MISS YOU!

Friday, January 21, 2011

I leave in one week!

As you may have noticed from the title, I have not left yet. Thus, I have very little of interest to say for someone who wants to read about my abroad experiences because I have not yet had any of them. I have, however, started packing! And by started packing, I mean that I have opened a suitcase and put it in my room on the floor. I predict that it will be difficult to pack all of my shoes because some of them are large. And that is all I have to say. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment